PamGene International B.V.
PamGene is a Dutch biotechnology company founded in 2000 and with headquarters in Den Bosch, NL. The company offers research services with a unique and proprietary microarray platform for functional proteomics activity profiling and cell signaling analysis. PamGene develops therapy response prediction biomarkers for candidate drugs and other active ingredients as well as diagnostic applications for a number of immuno-oncological targets. PamGene’s microarray technology is used in a broad range of applications in pharmaceutical research and in (pre)clinical development to gain insights into disease development and basic research. The company consists of 31 employees.
Associate Scientist (Analist)
‘s-Hertogenbosch, Full time
We have an opportunity for an (senior) associate scientist who will play a key role in building up and running the Diagnostic Assay Services (DAS) lab within PamGene. This lab will provide a certified facility for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) services, research services, and clinical studies.
We are looking for a pro-active individual who likes to contribute to the development of new and innovative healthcare services and products. He/she will be responsible for daily management of the lab, involved in performing (development) experiments, assay validation and finalizing the lab and logistic procedures necessary for our IVD services.
- BSc / MSc degree in biochemistry, biomedicine or a related discipline.
- Strong experimental and organizational skills.
- Pro-active and wanting to contribute to the development of our products and services.
- Experience with IVD, biomarker validation, medical devices, quality management systems (ISO13485), and/or CE-IVD registration will be considered an advantage.
What we offer
· An exciting and new position within a growing and innovative company.
· An informal and international operating work environment.
· Good salary package, depending on experience.
· Opportunity for career development and self-development.
PhD Student position
We invite applications for a three-year Early Stage Researcher (Ph.D. student) position on phospho-signalling of the retina to assess early biomarkers for neurodegenerative diseases and cell toxicity. The position is part of the Marie Sklodowska Curie Initial Training Network transMed.
We welcome your Applications, please follow or download the link for details on where and how to apply: