Opportunities at PamGene
PamGene International B.V.
PamGene is a Dutch biotechnology company founded in 2000 and with headquarters in Den Bosch, NL. The company offers research services with a unique and proprietary microarray platform for functional proteomics activity profiling and cell signaling analysis. PamGene develops therapy response prediction biomarkers for candidate drugs and other active ingredients as well as diagnostic applications for a number of immuno-oncological targets. PamGene’s microarray technology is used in a broad range of applications in pharmaceutical research and in (pre)clinical development to gain insights into disease development and basic research. The company consists of 32 employees.
Senior Account Manager – Biomarker Research & Diagnostic Services
‘s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, Full time
As Senior Account Manager you will be involved in the sales of discovery, biomarker and diagnostic services. You will be key member of PamGene marketing and sales team and report to the VP of Sales. You will be involved in setting up new client alliances with both Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies and Clinical Research Centers. We seek expert with ability to sell products in various market segments (private, public) to various types of customers (researchers, clinicians).
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing specific account strategies of multiplex kinase chip arrays used as biomarkers or tools in oncology and inflammatory research.
- To promote sales and develop new and existing key accounts. Attend and lead meetings with key customers, at all levels and develop an in depth knowledge of customer requirements through regular meetings.
- Professional who acts as company liaison, aware of and responsible for the conditions that affect the kinase research and applications in biomarker field. These conditions include knowledge of competition – products, pricing, procedures and personnel of customers.
- Responsive to customers’ needs, as well as to the conditions and trends that affect them.
- To initiate translation of biomarker research into in vitro diagnostic applications of the company
PamGene is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Account manager who can help to realize the organization’s future plans into biomarker research; a colleague with a biomedical or clinical background and with commercial experience in research and diagnostic development. The Senior Account Manager will, together with the M&S team, initiate and close new sales opportunities. The sales activities will focus on biotech and pharma research groups but also on clinicians in clinical centers. A proactive role in establishing and maintaining contacts with customers is expected. Down to earth mentality is key, and we seek a hands-on team player with sales experience and able to meet and cope with annual targets.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master`s degree in biomedical or clinical research or related field.
- At least 4-5 years commercial experience; preferably at a service provider (pre)clinical CRO or hands on knowledge in IVD and/or medical device services
- Working knowledge of oncology, proteomics, cell signaling and/or clinical biomarker research.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player with ability to interface across internal and external complex matrix organizations (private and public parties)
- Available for up to 30% business travel and local travel daily.
- Fluent in English. Dutch would be an advantage.
The Senior Account Manager will be located at PamGene’s main office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. This position is not approved for relocation assistance.
For more information please contact:
Piek Wei Ong, Office & Logistics Manager
Telephone: +31 (0)73 615 8935
PamGene International B.V.
5211 HH 's-Hertogenbosch