PamGene International B.V.
PamGene is a Dutch biotechnology company founded in 2000 and with headquarters in Den Bosch, NL. The company offers research services with a unique and proprietary microarray platform for functional proteomics activity profiling and cell signaling analysis. PamGene develops therapy response prediction biomarkers for candidate drugs and other active ingredients as well as diagnostic applications for a number of immuno-oncological targets. PamGene’s microarray technology is used in a broad range of applications in pharmaceutical research and in (pre)clinical development to gain insights into disease development and basic research. The company consists of 31 employees.
PhD Student position
We invite applications for a three-year Early Stage Researcher (Ph.D. student) position on phospho-signalling of the retina to assess early biomarkers for neurodegenerative diseases and cell toxicity. The position is part of the Marie Sklodowska Curie Initial Training Network transMed.
We welcome your Applications, please follow the link for details on where and how to apply:
As a sales manager, you will be a key member of PamGene sales team. You will report to the Vice President Sales and Customers Care, selling PamGene’s portfolio of proteomics (kinase, phosphatase and nuclear receptor) microarray products in the life science research field mainly focusing on Europe.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing specific account and territory strategies while promoting the sale of PamChip® and PamStation® proteomics products in Europe.
- Schedule visits to current and prospective customers; set-up demonstrations and seminars.
- Present technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary and expedites orders.
- Function as a business person, aware of and responsible for the conditions that affect the business. These conditions include knowledge of competition – products, pricing, procedures and personnel of customers.
- Responsive to customers’ needs, as well as to the conditions and trends that affect them.
- Other duties as needed.
PamGene is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager who can help to realize the organization’s future plans; a colleague with a biological/scientific background and commercial experience. The Sales Manager will, together with PamStation®12 sales team, initiate and close new sales opportunities in various European countries. The sales activities will focus on academic and pharma research groups. A proactive role in establishing and maintaining contacts with customers across Europe is expected. Down to earth mentality is key and we seek a hands-on team player with sales experience.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s and/ or Master`s degree in life science research or related field.
- At least 3 years commercial experience; preferably working with high-end life science research equipment.
- Working knowledge of molecular biology, proteomics, cell signaling and life science research.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player with ability to interface across internal and external complex matrix organizations.
- Available for up to 30% business travel focus on Europe and local travel daily.
- Fluent in English. Dutch would be an advantage.
The Sales Manager will be located at PamGene’s main office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. This position is not approved for relocation assistance.
For more information please contact:
Piek Wei Ong, Office & Logistics Manager
Telephone: +31 (0)73 615 8935
Martijn Dankers, Vice President Sales and Customer Care
PamGene International B.V.
5211 HH 's-Hertogenbosch